Pasta cooking instructions
- Put a large bowl with ¾ water to boil.
- Add a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- When water is boiling add pasta even if frozen.
- Stir once or twice and let the pasta come to boil, about 3 - 4 minutes to get it "Al Dente".
- Drain and mix it with your favorite sauce and cheese if you like.
Pizza cooking instructions
- Preheat your oven to 450º F.
- Brush your crust with olive oil and add your toppings.
- Cook for about 10 - 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and crust is golden brown.
- Let it cool for 1 minute.
Prepared meals suggestions
Our prepared meals are fresh made and flash frozen. You can put them on the stove oven over a cooking pan and with a paper towel on top to keep humidity for about 15 – 20 minutes or until cooked through with your oven at 350º or microwave them for about 3 – 4 minutes on high temperature or until cooked through.