Gluten Free Rigatoni with Broccoli and White Wine Sauce.
Gluten Free Rigatoni with Broccoli & White Wine Sauce.
easy and healthy dish in just minutes.
16 oz Gluten Free Rigatoni
1 garlic clove (chopped)
1 cup of white wine ( you can have the rest )
½ glass olive oil ( one sip before the wine, extend your life )
1) Cook the pasta in a large pot filled with salted boiling water.
2) Boil the broccoli first, and then drain the florets with ice ( to keep them green ). This two-step process ensures each part gets cooked perfectly, giving a crisp-tender texture.
3) Sauté the garlic clove in a saucepan with olive oil.
4) Add white wine and let it reduce.
5) Add a small cup of the boiling water used to cook the pasta into the sauce.
5) Add the chopped broccoli, stir and wait a few minutes
6) Strain the pasta
7) Pour the broccoli sauce over the pasta. Sprinkle with parmigiano cheese.